Dear beloved pupils,
How did you feel when you saw your results?Were you happy or sad when you saw the results?
Did you make many careless mistakes?
But do not cry over spilled milk. Its all over. Now your job is to focus on the future. Think aout how can you improve your grades?
Do work hard in your daily work and do well for you SA2( 60%). Please revise very hard and study ahead during the June holidays in order to catch up with the rest of the class. If you do not understand any thing, please feel free to ask me. I will be very glad to help you.
Thank you.
Love,
Ms Lau
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I felt happy because I get Band 1 for all my subject and I am studying very hard for the next exam.
I am happy about my results because it is not so bad.
I am happy because I got good marks for my three subjects.My father prommise me that he is going to buy me wristband.
Post a Comment