We are loved! We are treasured! We are missed!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mother's Day songs

Dear beloved children,



This coming Sunday is Mother's Day! Do remember to hug your mother and wish her a 'Happy Mother's Day! I love you!'.



Song 1: We love mothers!

(Sing to the tune of ' Three Blind Mice')


We love mothers.We love mothers.

Yes we do; yes we do.

Mothers are for hugging (hug self)

Mothers are for kissing (blow kiss)

We love you; yes, we do.

Thank you, mothers.Thank you, mothers.

For your love, for your love.

Mothers are for hugging, (hug self)

Mothers are for kissing (blow kiss)

We love you; yes, we do.



Song 2: I Love Mommy!

(Sing to the tune of 'Are You Sleeping')


I love Mommy, I love Mommy.

Yes I do; yes I do.

And my mommy loves me,

Yes, my mommy loves me,

Loves me too; loves me too.



Try singing this to your mother! You can change the lyrics and sing for your father too!



That's all.



Lots of love,

Ms Lau


No comments: