We are loved! We are treasured! We are missed!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Friendship

Dear beloved pupils,

Do you still remember the book that I read to you on Tuesday? It is titled 'Friendship'.

I hope you will understand what is friendship now. Friendship is all about sharing, helping, giving, sacrificing, cheering him/her up and also keeping him/her in your mind.

Friendship can be formed with all kinds of people - family, teachers, neighbours. A friend can be any age.

A poem by Jane Belk Moncure from Wishes, Whispers and Secrets:
I wished for a friend,
an everyday friend,
a jumprope, somersault,
sliding-board friend,
a see-saw, roller-skate,
hopscotch friend,
who would stay and play all day.
When I moved next door to you,
my wishes all came true.


I hope that all of you have friends who you can talk to. It's always nice to have a friend rather than an enemy. Likewise, it is nice to be a friend to someone.

That's all.

Lots of love,
Ms Lau

No comments: