
Dear beloved children,
I hope you enjoyed the story telling session on Friday!
This is a charming tale of friendship and rivalry.
Do you remember Koala is able to squeeze into small places where Big cant squeeze in? But is he happy? No, he is not! He finds that he is all alone and there is no fun being alone. Doing things together with Big brings happiness!
Do you remember Koala is able to squeeze into small places where Big cant squeeze in? But is he happy? No, he is not! He finds that he is all alone and there is no fun being alone. Doing things together with Big brings happiness!
I hope that you know that being alone without any friends is very torturing. There is no one to share your ups and downs. Therefore, do cherish and treasure everyone around you!
Thank you!
Lots of love,
Miss Lau



1 comment:
MAYBE I CAN Try it too ?
Post a Comment