We are loved! We are treasured! We are missed!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

What did you enjoy most about the airport?

Dear precious children,

Recall about your learning discovery journey trip to Changi Airport T3.

What did you enjoy most about the airport?

Please post your comments. The deadline for it will be 18th April 2008.

All entries will be read by Ms Lau. The best entry will receive a prize.

That's all.

Love,
Ms Lau

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I enjoy trip to T3, looking forward the next education trip.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy going to t3 because we can learn measure the dust bin.

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful going to T3 because I can learn new things see you at the new trip!

Anonymous said...

T3 is a nice place. There are a lot of restaurants. I can see the aeroplanes in the viewing mall and take the skytrain to T1 and T2.

Anonymous said...

I love to go to T3.It was the best trip ever.I wish to go to T3 again. I cannot what to go to the next trip.

Anonymous said...

I think the trip to T3 was fun.We had lots of stuff to do on worksheets which included subjects on Malay and Chinese.I am looking forward to the next trip.

Anonymous said...

I think the trip to T3 was fun.We had to do some worksheets one English,one Malay and one Chinese.Then we measured some suff.I look foward to the next trip.