We are loved! We are treasured! We are missed!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Saving - the sensible habit

Dear clever pupils,

Did you enjoy the performance put up by Act 3 this morning? I enjoyed watching the performance and I learnt from the performance. Did you learn anything from it?


Firstly, we need to save up for rainy days. We should not spend every single cent that we have.

Secondly, identify needs and wants.

Thirdly, we learnt to share our things with people. Remember Thrift offered his

bobo nuts to his friend when she had nothing to eat because she spent all her money

on buying sunglasses. That is all about someone having a big heart,

someone who is generous and willing to share things with

friends without any complains or grumbles or expecting any

rewards in return. We should all aim to be like Thrift.

I hope everyone in 2B will be like Thrift, being generous and kind to others without expecting a reward in return.

http://www.act3theatrics.com/

I love all of you.

Lots of love,
Ms Lau

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel happy because at the airport, I can see air stewardess and a lot of shop. The airport is clean and neat. There are also foreigners at the airport, some are leaving the country and some of them are visiting.