We are loved! We are treasured! We are missed!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Second CIP project


Dear beloved darlings,

We are going to embark on our second Community Involvement Project (CIP). The first was collection of old newspapers. For the month of July and October, our class will be in-charge of the parade square.

I will send 5 pupils each day to go to the parade square to carry out litter picking.

Our duty is to ensure that parade area is litter-free

I hope you can still remember how to put on the gloves. Do watch the clip in the class blog if you have forgotten. The clip starred David and Brenda in it. Anyway, I will still brief you on it when we carry out this CIP.
Let's put in our utmost best to keep our area clean!

Enjoy the last few dyas of the holidays!

Lots of love,

Miss Lau


















No comments: