Hi my precious ones,
Did you enjoy the story book, My Magic Raincoat?
The story description: Emily has an orange raincoat which has magic powers. Some of the events that happened were: Her wish to have a million dollars came true, her wish to have her father to spend time with her all time came true after being fired by the boss etc. But when Emily's mother trades it with the neighbour for the yellow one she originally wanted, Emily tries desperately to get the orange coat back.
The main point from this story is that Emily has learnt to use the magic raincoat for good causes and not for unneccessary things.
Do post comments with regards to the story.
Do you like it? Why? What did you learn from it?
Thank you.
Yours sincerely,




5 comments:
Hi I am David, I enjoy the story.
It is because I din't know there was a magic raincoat.
This story is intresting.
I think race matter is about equality and respect.We will live harmony and peacefully society.
I think race matter is about equality and respect.We will live harmony and peacefully society.
I like the magic raincoat.
Post a Comment