Hello my beloved children,
I posted some of the photos I took on Chinese New Year's Eve. All of you were dressed in your best. I am sorry that I am not able to take photos of all of you due to time constraint.

By the way, did all of you enjoy the Lion Dance performance? I guess it must have been an eye-opener to some of you. I felt it was quite special to have a Lion Dance performance for our Chinese New Year celebration. In fact, I truly enjoyed myself.
Do post comments on how you feel about the Lion Dance performance ? Hope to hear comments from you!
Please remember to finish up your homework.
Love,







9 comments:
hi david,do you enjoy the chinese new year?
are you happy?
I like the lion dance.
I like the lion dance
I like the lion dance
I WAS VERY EXCITEDR
I enjoyed the lion dance. Do you like the lion dance too?
I like Chinese New Year because I get to see lion dance.
I like The lion dance it was very lould
I like the lion dance because they throw orange,cabbage too.
Post a Comment