Hi beloved children,
All of you have to post your comment about this topic - Does race matter when choosing friends?
This is to be done to commemorate Total Defence Day which falls on 15th February 2008. Did you remember the two songs we sing during our Music lessons today? "
http://www.totaldefence.sg/imindef/mindef_websites/topics/totaldefence/home.html
I have talked to you with regard to this topic and all of you have written a diary entry in your diary. Therefore now you have to type your comments out. Please refer to your diary.
Does race matter when you make friends? Why?
Do you have friends of another race? Do you play with friends of another race?
Hope to see your comments soon.
Thank you.
Love,
Miss Lau
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Dear Diary, I think race does not matter because they play with me a game.It was fun.so race does not matter and they teach me for a good work they aer so good that
they help me.
Dear Diary,I think race does not matter when choosing friends because they can tell me about thier religoen.Sometimes,they play with me,they tell me how to play some games.They can also tell me where to buy stationarys.I like to make friends.
Dear Diary,I think race does not matter when choosing friends because they can tell me about thier religoen.Sometimes,they play with me,they tell me how to play some games.They can also tell me where to buy stationarys.I like to make friends.
Dear Diary,I think race does not matter.Because we can make friends.We also play together if we make friends.We some times fight together.But then we say sorry.We make friends together.
love, Hariz.
dear diary,rece does Not matter when we are choosing friend.if every body not being friend with other races and this world will be no more hamony.
Dear Diary,
i think race does not matter when choosing friend. Because we are friends and they like to play with me.I love my friends.I also play with them so we play together.
love,
dylan
Dear Diary,
i think race does not matter when choosing friend. Because we are friends and they like to play with me.I love my friends.I also play with them so we play together.
love,
dylan
Dear Diary,
I think race does not matter when choosing freinds beacuse we are freinds, we help one another.all of us are equal so it does not matter.
love,
Xuanrong
Dear Diary,
I think race does not matter friends. Because ican make friends. Does race matter when choosing friends, why?
love,
Vanessa
Dear Diary,
I think race does not matter when choosing friends because we must help each another when they have problems and i must get along with them easily.
Love,
Aishwarya
Dear Diary,
Does race matter when choosing friends?
I don't think rase matters when it comes to friends.It is because I can learn more about my friend race,learn about what do they eat and what they wear.
love
David
Dear,diary
i think race does not matter because when we play at the parade square the,chinese,malay and the indian play with us at the,parade square.and i always talk to the chinese,malay and indian at recess.
love,nur khairah.
race does not matter.Because we are all humans it is just the language and religon.
I think race does not matter because I can learn all the Deepavali and Chinese New Year.
Dear diary,
I think race does not matter because everyone is equal.We can be friend with anyone we want.By befriending any races we want we can learn from them their cultures,traditions and customs.
Amira Humaira
Post a Comment