We are loved! We are treasured! We are missed!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Details of David's birthday party!

Dear children,

Please remember to show your parents the invitation card to David's birthday party.

Please get permission from your parents to attend the birthday party and try to confirm your attendance with David tomorrow. Do let David know if your parents are attending too!

The details of the party is as followed:

Date: 19th January 2008, Saturday
Venue: Simei Rise, Savannah Condominium, Function Room
Starting time of the party: 1pm
Ending time of the party: 3.30pm

Below is a simple map of getting to Savannah Condominium.

Children, you may leave comments telling us how do you feel towards the birthday party? Are you excited about it?


Hope to see your comments.

Love,
Miss Lau







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is going to be my birthday I am very happy

Anonymous said...

I am very happy because my mother said I can go to David's birthday.

Anonymous said...

I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT DAVID'S PARTY

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU MISS LAU

Anonymous said...

I AM VERY HAPPY